Father’s Day is one of the most important days of the year, and it is a great time to show your dad just how much you care. And what better way to do that than with plants and flowers? A floral arrangement can be as simple as one rose or as extravagant as an entire garden full of blooming plants. If you are not sure where to start when looking for Father’s Day gifts for Dad, we have made it easy: here are some ideas for Father’s Day Plants that are sure to make him smile!
Discount Offers – Use on Main Website
Father’s Day Plants
Plants are a great way to honor the man who has always been there for you. With Father’s Day coming up, it’s important to show appreciation and gratitude for your dad. Plants can be used as gifts on special occasions such as birthdays or anniversaries, but they also make great gifts for holidays like Christmas and Mother’s Day! Plants are perfect for anyone looking to give an eco-friendly gift that will last longer than just one day–and they come in all different shapes, sizes, colors and price ranges so there’s something out there for everyone!
- He will love to see your appreciation for him in a floral gift.
- Flowers are a visual expression of love and affection. They are also a great gift to send on Father’s Day, because they are something he can enjoy for years to come.
- Flowers can be used in all sorts of ways: they can be planted in your garden or yard, they can add beauty to your home or office decor, or even be given as gifts to loved ones!
- Flowers are such a great gift because they are so versatile. They can be used as decoration for your home or office, they can be planted in your yard or garden, and they can even be given as gifts to loved ones!
Popular Father’s Day Plants
There are many different ways to buy Father’s Day Plants. In any case, it is important to know what types of plants are good for Father’s Day gifts. From succulents and cacti to herbs and houseplants, we have got you covered!
- Poinsettia – This traditional plant is an excellent choice for any dad who loves to receive gifts. It is also a great gift for the person who has everything because it is easy to find in any store and can be given as a token of your appreciation or affection. The poinsettia is one of the most popular plants for Father’s Day, and there are many different varieties to choose from. The most common types of poinsettias are red, pink and white. They are available at grocery stores, florists and garden centers throughout the year–but they may be more expensive during the holidays than they are at other times of year because so many people want them!
- Carnation – This popular flower is often given as a symbol of love, friendship and sympathy. If you want something more personal than just giving him another plant, this might be the right choice! Carnations are a perennial flower, which means they come back every year. They have a long history and were traditionally worn by bachelors as a sign of their devotion to the woman who gave them one. Carnations are available in many colors. They are are a common symbol of love and affection. The carnation is an ancient flower that has been used for centuries as an expression of love. Many people wear them on Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day to show their affection for the special women in their lives, but they can also be given anytime.
- Pansy – These little flowers are perfect if you are looking for something festive that will not die right away after being planted outside (like most other plants). They come in all different colors–reds, blues, yellows, pinks, purples etc.–so there’s sure to be one out there that matches his personality perfectly!
- Gerbera Daisy – This is a great gift for the dad who loves to garden because it is easy to take care of, grows quickly and lasts a long time. It is also perfect if you are looking for something that will last more than just one season because these plants usually live for two or three years!
- Gardenia – If your dad is into gardening, then a gardenia or orchid would be a great choice for a gift. Gardenias are beautiful flowering plants that grow in tropical climates and can be grown in containers. The flowers are white and fragrant, making them an elegant addition to any home. Orchids are another popular choice for Father’s Day gifts because they last a long time and require little maintenance once established (orchids need high humidity levels).
- Orchids – These are a popular Father’s Day gift because they last a long time and require little maintenance once established (orchids need high humidity levels). They are beautiful flowering plants that grow in tropical climates and can be grown in containers. The flowers are white, fragrant, and elegant.
To care for your new plant:
- Give it plenty of sunlight; but not too much — direct sunlight can burn leaves or flowers!
- Water thoroughly only once every few days (the soil should be damp but not soggy). Never leave water standing in saucers underneath potted plants because this will cause root rot problems that could kill off your new gift before it even has a chance to bloom beautifully on its own accord!
- When the flowers begin to die, cut them off at the base with a sharp knife. This will encourage new growth and keep your plant looking fresh! If you are going away for an extended period of time, take your poinsettia with you. Keep it in a cool place until you return home, so it does not die from lack of water or sunlight!
Make your dad feel special with plants on Father’s Day
Father’s Day is right around the corner, and you will want to make sure that your dad feels special on this special day. Flowers are a great way to show him how much you appreciate him, so if you are looking for some inspiration on how to go about it, read on!
- Choose plants that are easy-care and hardy–you do not want them dying before he gets them!
- Consider his interests when choosing plants: if he loves gardening, choose some perennials; if he likes exotic orchids from faraway lands, get those instead (but keep in mind that these may require more care).
- If you are not sure what kind of plant to get him, think about the type of father he is and what he does. If he is a gardener who loves growing things from seedlings and watching them grow, get him some seeds or seedlings! If he likes helping with chores around the house, consider getting him some tools (like a new pair of gardening gloves).
- If your dad is more interested in plants that have been grown from cuttings and are already established, get him some flowering plants or houseplants.
You do not have to be a gardener to appreciate the beauty and value of plants. They can make any home look better and they are great gifts for any occasion, including Father’s Day. If you want to give your dad something special this year, consider getting him one of these four types of flowers or plants: poinsettias, carnations, gardenias or orchids. These will show him just how much you care about him!
Pugh’s Flowers Features Flowering and Blooming Father’s Day Plants
PEACE LILIES, GARDEN BASKETS, DISH GARDENS
We offer a great selection of flowering and blooming plants to choose from. We have all your favorites, including emerald garden baskets, traditional dish gardens and more. All are available for immediate in-store pickup. Plants are also available for same day delivery, anywhere in the Memphis area.
Send a blooming plant with seasonal ribbon for something that can be planted in your yard, and it will live for years to come. Plant will be either a Hydrangea or Azalea depending on what is blooming!
Azaleas are flowering shrubs with colorful, fragrant blooms. There are many species of azalea, but they all share a few things in common: they grow best in acidic soils, they prefer full sun or partial shade, and their blooms can be single or double-flowered. Some species of azalea bloom early in spring (February through March), while others bloom later in the spring (April through May). Some even bloom into summer.
Hydrangeas are beautiful and popular flowers. They’re available in a range of colors and bloom at different times of the year. Hydrangeas are shrubs that produce clusters of bell-shaped flowers. The flowers are blue, pink, or white, depending on the variety. Hydrangea flowers have five petals, but they can look different depending on the time of year they bloom.
2435 Whitten Rd.
Memphis, TN 38133
5645 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38119
1882 Union Ave.
Memphis, TN 38103
3075 Goodman Rd. Suite 14
Southaven, MS 38672