Memorial Day is a time to stop, reflect, and remember all those brave soldiers that have fought during the past generations, including those friends, family, and colleagues that we personally lost in a conflict or war.
This Memorial Day, on Monday, May 29th as well as over the proceeding weekend, you may want to attend a local Memphis Memorial Day parade or graveside service to give your respect to those who fought for our freedom.
We have numerous flower arrangements, baskets, sprays and wreaths that are an ideal way to show your love and respect to these lost ones this Memorial Day.
Here are some examples of Memorial Day flowers that we offer:
- Garden of Roses has eight rows of crème roses in a wicker basket with accent leaves. It’s a beautiful reminder of loved ones.
- The Mixed Patriotic Arrangement offers red, white, and blue flowers to celebrate our soldiers and their bravery.
- The Peaceful White Lilies Basket includes a sublime mix of white flowers, including numerous lilies, to send warm and loving thoughts on Memorial Day. It is a nice gesture for someone you know who has lost a loved one in a war.
- The Patriotic Spirit Wreath and For the Patriot Spray are both excellent choices for a graveside service on Memorial Day. They offer patriotic colors and ribbons, offering a touching addition to the service.
- Solemn Offering includes a combination of elegant and beautiful flowers and greenery, including calla lilies, spider chrysanthemums, snapdragons, carnations, Monte Casino, sword fern, Bells of Ireland, Italian ruscus and curly willow in a basket.
We can also create customized Memorial Day flower arrangements. Just make an appointment with our floral design team here in our Memphis flower shop.
We take orders by phone, in person, and through our website. Deliveries include the local Memphis area, including directly to cemeteries, as well as across the country.